Whom we serve
Our Christian recovery program provides drug-free, residential in-patient and transition homes for men ages 18 to 64.
Not like the rest
Our program differs from traditional programs in several ways:
1. Sixty-five percent of DAP graduates remain sober, productive citizens, compared to the 16 percent success rate of traditional programs.
2. Our in-patient program is 12 to 18 months, while traditional in-patient programs are 30 to 90 days.
3. Our in-patient program uses structured, disciplined daily living to teach clients how to maintain a drug-free lifestyle, while traditional programs use seminars or lectures.
4. We offer an environment completely free of any health-altering substances, like tobacco and caffeine.
5. Our program offers a daily work feature that allows clients to earn 50 percent of their program costs.
Our program also provides scheduled times for:
1. Individual and group counseling conducted by licensed professionals employed at Loma Linda University, in Loma Linda, California.
2. Spiritual growth through group and personal devotions and weekly church attendance.
3. Weekly exercise and recreation, like swimming, basketball, tennis, racket ball, track, weight lifting, etc.